Friday, January 1, 2016

An Intro



Welcome to an all new Happydiscosadness!

To my regulars, hello! It has been a while since I have written anything substantial. I have decided to start anew. I felt like the Che back in 2011 when I started Happydiscosadness no longer reflected who I am today. I have grown up since I came to Singapore. I met loads of new people and experienced so many new things. And though I have tried, I couldn't go back to the way things were. For one, I no longer have a 28-inch waistline. And I haven't been inspired to go out and spend all my money on clothes. I am still passionate about all things art and that is why this blog is still alive. 

I am excited to start fresh. I want to write about my new discoveries whether it's new music, hole in the wall cafes, a brand I am incredibly obsessed with. I want to write about my experiences--films, festivals, concerts and even travel. Anything that gets me going and inspires my creative juices to flow, I'll put them all down here.

If you've been here before, hello there. If you're new, welcome! I hope you guys stick around. 

Find Happiness:
Instagram Instagram Pinterest RSS Tumblr Twitter Vimeo Youtube